- Family Academy provides the support services for a private school extension program through our affiliate school Academy Northwest which maintains the legal and NWAC/AdvancED requirements for certification. (AdvancEd a national and regional accreditation agency widely used to validate secondary schools.)
- High school students enrolled in Academy NW can earn our accredited diploma upon completion of the high school graduation requirements.
- Our registrar’s office maintains student transcripts so the student or parent may access them as needed for job and college applications.
- Tuition accounting and collection services free your staff from much of the “red tape” that a church operating on its own would require.
- Proven 20+-year record of providing the best in education. Many of our students go on to four-year colleges and universities. A recent graduating class of 65 students earned over $1.54 million in scholarships to schools such as Whitworth, Gonzaga, WA State University, Pacific Lutheran University, Seattle Pacific University and Northwest University, George Fox University, as well as several colleges outside the Pacific Northwest.
- Many plan to go into the ministry or missions because of the education their parents gave them through our program.
Students in your congregation can work with a current FA Teacher Consultant [TC] if there is one locally. Call 206-246-9227 to see if there is one near by.
Teachers in your congregation can apply for training to become a Teacher Consultant.
Parents in your congregation can take our Able to Teach course.
Your church can establish a Learning Center or an extension campus and eventually become an FA-Affiliate Academy.